Friday, August 8, 2008

I'm leaving on a jet plane...

First of all, YOU GO JOSHUA for winning So You Think You Can Dance last night! He wasn't one of my favorites in the beginning but he won me over when he got in the top 4. The show last night was SO good. I especially loved the part at the very end when all the best dancers from the past season performed! I am sad the show is over but my life is about to get real crazy once I start back to work and watching tv for two hours ,two nights a week is just not going to cut it!

I am however VERY excited to be leaving town for a few days! We are traveling to Minnesota to visit some very dear friends of ours, Ryan and Paige. We haven't seen them since they moved about a year ago. We always have such a great time with them and we cannot wait for our last little vacay of the summer! I will not be a happy camper when I get back home because my summer will be coming to an end and I will be in full back to school mode getting ready for my little darlings to arrive.
I will post pictures of our trip when we return!

No comments: