I have been waiting for the day that Ava starts to smile and she did for the first time this weekend! I caught some smiles on video this morning. She even has dimples like me! Something else that is new is she has discovered her hands. It's so cute to watch her as she looks at her hands and tries so hard to put them in her mouth.
We got our pictures back from the photographer that came to the house right after Ava was born. I will try and post those this week. It is amazing how much Ava has changed since those pictures!
On Saturday night the family went to one of our favorite places, Shake's Frozen Custard! Usually we just drive through but it was such a pretty night that we got out of the car. Macy LOVES the "puppy cups" that they give dogs. Ava wanted some food of her own so we weren't able to stay long but it was fun for all 4 of us to get out of the house for a little bit.
1 comment:
so fun! I can't believe how big she is...sweet smiles already! so cute!
Post a Comment