Yesterday I met up with my friends from a bible study group and we got manicures and pedicures at a fun nail salon called Polished and then went to an early dinner at Mi Cocina. All of us are moms and were in need of some time away from our sweet children and enjoy the company of friends. This was also my first time to be away for bedtime. I missed not being able to kiss Ava goodnight but her and daddy were having a great time together and he had everything under control. These times away from home are so good for me and for Ava and Mikey. I get a chance to rejuvinate and the two of them get to spend some quality one on one time together.


2 comments:
Fun! I'm really glad you got to do this Vaughanie! : ) And my guess is the cute toes on the right next to the denim capris! i'm thinking i know those light brown flip flops!
I agree with Jenny. Plus, after that post about the tanning spray, I decided you had to be one of the tannest ones in the photo! (Too bad I wasn't there to give you a run for your money--can you imagine me with the dark version of that spray? In the immortal words of SJ: "SCARY!")
Post a Comment