Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Part 1

Our Christmas vacation started about a week before Christmas when we traveled to The Woodlands. We stayed with Papa and Gramielle but while we were there my mom, Bri, and Alli came for a short visit as well. We met up at my aunt Lisa's house and had an early Christmas since we would be with Mikey's side of the family this year for Christmas. Even though it was short I am so glad that I got to see them and exchange gifts with them face to face.

My mom wanted a picture with her girls

Ava opened up all her presents

Bri opened up her gifts from me too including a picture frame I made her

I made one for Aunt Lisa too


Ava got an Elmo potty book and a princess potty. I'm not ready to potty train yet but these will help us think about it more.


I etched an "a" and "g" on beer pints for Alli and Greg.

Ava and Bri playing games on Bri's phone

After gifts we walked around the neighborhood to look at lights. Ava had to get a closer look and walked right up to all the decorations. We even caused some neighbors to come out of their houses because they saw the flash from the camera and wondered what was going on.








Stay tuned for part 2, 3, and 4!

2 comments:

Gladice said...

Yout mod podge frames and etched glasses turned out beautifully!

Jenny said...

Go Vaughanie with all those beautiful handmade CHristmas gifts! So happy you got to see them during your trip to the Houston area! You guys are so wonderful about making time to see everyone you love!