Happy Father's Day Mikey!
Here are the Top 10 reasons you are the BEST dad in the whole world (seriously convinced!):
2) you are awesome at playing dress up, barbies, and beauty shop.
3)when you come home from work, you are immediately ready to help me with the kids in any way that you can.
4) you take advantage of opportunities to spend one on one time with your kids and you take them on special outings
5)on the kids' birthdays you buy them a card just from you and write them a special message for them to cherish as they get older.
6)you realize the importance of having their mom stay home with them everyday (even thanking me for doing so!) and you work so hard to make that happen.
7)if either of the kids wake up in the middle of the night you share the role of going into their room to check on them.
8)you can be super silly with them and make them laugh more than anyone else can (not counting your "tickle pinchers")
9)you have a talent for reading stories and "storytime with daddy" is one of our favorite parts of the day.
9)your wisdom in parenting is astounding and makes me a better mother because of it.
I love you more than you will ever know and I couldn't ask for a better father to my children.
xoxo, kristen
2 comments:
Kristen that was the most beautiful Fathers Day Tribute I have ever seen! I love how you love my son, and cherish his uniqueness! I love how happy you have made him. This has made me cry! I love you.
That was beautiful, just beautiful! What a devoted and fun daddy Mikey is, and what a loving mommy you are to have made this for him! Your family is precious!
Post a Comment