We had last minute costume changes for both of the kids. Ava decided she didnt want to wear her mermaid costume and she wanted to be a butterfly ballerina instead. I let her dig around her dress up box and she came up with the costume herself. We decided to switch up Connor's costume too and dress him up as Woody from Toy Story with the "dress up" items we had for him which included a cowboy hat that was a few sizes too small and Ava's cowboy boots which were a few sizes too big! It made him look that much cuter in my opinion! :) I couldn't help but smile as I watched him clunk down the sidewalk with Ava in his huge boots and little hat! Once he realized that he was getting candy as he went up to each house he was completely on board! Big sister was so sweet to hold his hand and walk with him up to each house. Made my heart happy to see my precious babies decked out in their costumes and having so much fun!
Saturday, December 14, 2013
Halloween 2014
Halloween was so much fun this year! I loved being able to experience Halloween as an entire family and take both kids trick or treating (Connor was too little last year). This was Connor's first year trick or treating and big sister showed him the ropes! He absolutely loved it and of course Ava did as well!
We had last minute costume changes for both of the kids. Ava decided she didnt want to wear her mermaid costume and she wanted to be a butterfly ballerina instead. I let her dig around her dress up box and she came up with the costume herself. We decided to switch up Connor's costume too and dress him up as Woody from Toy Story with the "dress up" items we had for him which included a cowboy hat that was a few sizes too small and Ava's cowboy boots which were a few sizes too big! It made him look that much cuter in my opinion! :) I couldn't help but smile as I watched him clunk down the sidewalk with Ava in his huge boots and little hat! Once he realized that he was getting candy as he went up to each house he was completely on board! Big sister was so sweet to hold his hand and walk with him up to each house. Made my heart happy to see my precious babies decked out in their costumes and having so much fun!
We had last minute costume changes for both of the kids. Ava decided she didnt want to wear her mermaid costume and she wanted to be a butterfly ballerina instead. I let her dig around her dress up box and she came up with the costume herself. We decided to switch up Connor's costume too and dress him up as Woody from Toy Story with the "dress up" items we had for him which included a cowboy hat that was a few sizes too small and Ava's cowboy boots which were a few sizes too big! It made him look that much cuter in my opinion! :) I couldn't help but smile as I watched him clunk down the sidewalk with Ava in his huge boots and little hat! Once he realized that he was getting candy as he went up to each house he was completely on board! Big sister was so sweet to hold his hand and walk with him up to each house. Made my heart happy to see my precious babies decked out in their costumes and having so much fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment