Monday, October 6, 2014
Kendall- 5 Months Old
My littlest chicken, you are 5 months old!
Here are some things about your cute 5 month self:
*You weigh 14 lbs. 7.5 ounces (I took you to the dr. for a cough and they weighed you. You just have a little cold).
*Most days you only want to nurse every 4 hours (sometimes longer). I have never had a baby that would refuse nursing but you do. It has to be when YOU are ready, even if that means just 30 minutes later.
*You are a flexible sleeper. I can't say that we have you on a true nap schedule yet but I dont know if that will ever happen because we are on the go most days with school drop off and pick up (and two days a week that is at two seperate schools). If you are really tired and desperate for sleep, you will nap in the car but you will fight it as long as possible.
*We can always count on a good morning nap with you after we drop your big sister and big brother off at school. That nap is usually between 9 or 9:30 and lasts about 2 hours or more. Some times you aren't able to settle down easily for your second and third nap (let me think, do you take 4 naps?) and I have to bounce you or carry you around the house in the Ergo till you fall asleep and then I lay you back down.
*You are about to cut a tooth any day now! I am pretty sure that has something to do with why some naps are hard for you. (Not to mention, your cradle cap is loosening on your head and I bet it is itchy and uncomfortable). It's tough being a baby! ;)
*You love to be wherever your brother and sister are. Your eyes are always fixed on them when they are in the room and you smile and get so happy when they talk and interact with you. It makes my heart happy to see the three of you together and happy.
*When like sitting in the bumbo seat, jumping in the jumperoo, laying on your playmat, and taking stroller rides in the big stroller so you can see out.
We love you Kendall Wendall!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment