Saturday, July 12, 2008

Family Time

This week we have had lots of family time! We have had lots of laughs this week! I am so glad that my mom and Bri were able to stay as long as they did. I am going to go back to being bored when they leave. :(
Here are some pictures from this week...



We had some of the family over Friday night for dinner and games. (We missed you Aunt Konnie)

We got a kick out of this one! Kent, whatcha lookin at?!



We celebrated Bri's birthday. As of today she is officially 10 years old! She is growing up way too fast! Happy Birthday Brianna Hope Wilson!


Make a wish Bri Bri...


We love us some Sequence! Family favorite!


My beautiful mom and beautiful sister


While Bri was here we made these cute little tins to put party favors in for her party next weekend. They turned out super cute!

This week we also saw an adorable movie called Kit Kittredge about a little girl who grows up in the Depression. I didn't think I would like it much, especially since there was a huge chance I might fall asleep in the theater, but I stayed awake through the whole thing and I LOVED it! Even got a little teary eyed. I highly recommend it!

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Your house is so beautiful! At first I thought yall were out at a pretty restaurant! The blog is looking beautiful too! :) love it! I enjoy looking at little Henry and the McAdams too! I hear yall talk about them all the time so I felt like I needed to check em out! So fun!