Oh my gosh, Ava, you are such a big girl! And that backing up, very impressive! Hmm . . . Bekah might need to get one of those walkers! She is like a "walker" model! : )
Kristen I love your blog. I follow it often. Ava is doing great! Sophie is 14 months today and she wont' walk for anything. She has a stroller she pushes but she won't go even as far as Ava does! So we speed crawl for now . . . Aren't they just the best things ever?!
thats fantastic miss Ava! I love hearing yall too and seeing mikey all dressed up- of course the "talent show" has to happen as soon as daddy gets home :) so cute! We call that move, mowing the carpet! and yes, she will be walking alone in no time! (tear tear)
6 comments:
Love it, she'll be walking on her own soon! Told Jon about Carter using Ava's and we're going to get one this weekend.
Oh my gosh, Ava, you are such a big girl! And that backing up, very impressive! Hmm . . . Bekah might need to get one of those walkers! She is like a "walker" model! : )
Yay, Ava! What a big girl!!
So I finally created an account so I can leave comments- yay!
Hope to see you soon, Kristen!
Kristen I love your blog. I follow it often. Ava is doing great! Sophie is 14 months today and she wont' walk for anything. She has a stroller she pushes but she won't go even as far as Ava does! So we speed crawl for now . . . Aren't they just the best things ever?!
I don't know what I love more: watching Ava or listening to you and Mikey! What a big girl :) I miss you both!
thats fantastic miss Ava! I love hearing yall too and seeing mikey all dressed up- of course the "talent show" has to happen as soon as daddy gets home :) so cute! We call that move, mowing the carpet! and yes, she will be walking alone in no time! (tear tear)
Post a Comment