Saturday, January 23, 2010
Crafts and Home Project
I saw this cute shirt on one of my favorite blogs so I made one for Ava last night at Supper Club(the girls always do new crafts at SC). I think it turned out cute and it couldn't have been easier to make. It took me literally 3 minutes. Those are my kind of crafts! Tana and Vaune made this craft instead and I loved them. They will make such a cute decoration for their home. I didn't like the way the "S" looked or I would have made one too.
Modeling her new "vintage" lacey shirt
Tryin out a new smile
This baking mat, that I got in the dollar section at Target, is my new favorite baby item now that Ava is feeding herself. I usually just bring it to restaurants as her "placemat" so I am not putting her food on the nasty table but tonight I put it on her high chair. It kept the tray from getting so nasty and it was less slippery so she could grab her food easier. (the girl LOVES her some black beans! i like how it looks like she has a 5 o'clock shadow after she eats them. :)
We finally found the darkening shade I have been looking for for Ava's room. I no longer have to use a sheet to block out the light! Woohoo! We found this one at Home Depot and Mikey installed it this afternoon. I wanted one that went over the blinds and that I could raise up during the day when she wasn't napping and this is perfect.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Ok, love the onesie! You'll have to show me how you did it!
i saw that shirt craft too and thought it was so cute!! it looks like it turned out just as precious! :) I have heard about the baking mats too- then you dont have to buy the plastic throw away ones either! great idea!
Super cute! Gonna have to try it myself!
I saw that shirt on the blog and thought it was ADORABLE, yours looks JUST like hers! AND.. little Miss. Ava is growing up so fast, I love the new picture of her at the top.
that shirt is so cute vaughanie! i can't say it enough, how impressed i am with your craftiness! and i love the baking sheet idea too! thanks ava and vaughanie for the tips!
I saw the shirt on the blog too, but I was too chicken to try it! Yours looks so cute!! I think I'll have to give it a go! Ava is just beautiful! We miss you two!
Post a Comment