This morning Vaune and I, along with Ava and Luke, headed to downtown Dallas to cheer on Mikey and Ryan as they crossed the finish line in the bike race they were participating in. Cycling has become a new hobby of Mikey's and it turns out Ryan enjoys it as well. Mikey is riding in the MS15o from Houston to Austin in a couple of weeks so this was a good warm up to it. We waited awhile for the guys to finish, slowpokes ;), but Ava and Luke did great.
It was great to see the guys after the race but the best moment of all happened when we were driving there. We had Ava and Luke's carseat right next to each other in the backseat and at one point when I turned around to check on them this is what I saw...
2 comments:
That picture of Ava and Luke is PRECIOUS! I can't believe you caught it on camera! And go Mikey! What a great family picture that is of all three of you!
Soo fun! Way to go Mikey!! :) what a precious family moment!
Post a Comment