On Wednesday we met Mikey at the Arboretum during his lunch break so we could take pictures of Ava in the pumpkins and have a picnic. It was the perfect way to spend our morning.

While we waited for Daddy we looked (maybe picked) flowers

When he showed up Ava was so excited.

We got lots of pictures of our little doll with the pumpkins. Here are some of our favorites.








I love to look back at all the pumpkin pictures we have of her from the past 3 years.

Oct. 2009
I grin ear to ear every time I see this one!

Oct. 2010

Oct. 2011
She's growing up so fast! I can't wait for next year when I will have two little punkins to take pictures of.
1 comment:
I too was grinning ear to ear when I saw that first one! I love Ava's outfit this year, alway so stylish, that Ava!
Post a Comment