Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Couples Shower Part 2-Friends


We are so blessed to have such amazing friends! I am so grateful that they all got babysitters and came out to our shower.

Since we wanted to keep our shower small we just invited a few of our closest friends, all of which know each other. It was very low key and intimate. I felt like I really got to spend some quality time with our friends without the awkwardness of shower games and opening a ton of presents in front of everyone.

Christy, Jenny, and Benjamin

Megan, Tana, Alli


Amy, Vaune, Rebekah



The girls


I asked Mikey to figure out what he thought this little thing was. He guessed it pretty quickly. A pee pee tee pee! Oh, one of the many things we get to look forward to with a little boy. Ha!


I got this cute outfit from Christy


An Ergo baby carrier from the hostesses and Megan (I am super excited about this!)

Alli and Greg gave us this cute shirt along with a few other goodies


Since the theme of the shower was "great thinkers" these two great thinkers, Mikey and Zack, dressed up for the part with the stick on mustaches, pipe, glasses, and books that were part of the decorations.

The guys and their staches

Group shot (minus Vaune and Ryan)


My bestest friends (modeling their hostess gifts) who put the whole thing together. Love these girls so much!

2 comments:

Cassie said...

so sweet! You look beautiful momma! cant wait to meet that lil guy!!

Jenny said...

oh vaughanie, that was so much fun! props to mikey for coming up with the idea in the first place! we love you and love that little man of yours!