On the agenda this trip was to go to the beach to play and get pictures taken as a family and then to just relax and enjoy each other's company!
Connor and Ava loved playing in Kay Kay and Grandpa David's big shaded backyard!
Mimi gave the kids bubble blowers and they were a hit
Big sister pointed the bubble blower right at little brother
and it made for some adorably cute pictures, ha!!
We hadn't seen my youngest sister Bri in a year!! Way too long!
I promise Daddy was not trying to eat Connor
This one could not wait to put her swimsuit on a go to the beach!!!
But before our beach day, Kay Kay and Grandpa David ordered some yummy mexican food and we had a birthday fiesta to celebrate Mikey and I's birthdays.
Ahh, the beach! When we go to Corpus we hardly have anytime to go to the beach (assuming we are even there in the spring or summer). It was so much prettier than I remembered! My mom had a photographer meet us out there so she could take pictures of all us together as an extended family. The photographer is actually a senior that goes to Bri's high school who is starting her own little business on the side. The few pictures I have seen already are amazing! Super talented!
Theses are just some that myself or my mom took with my camera. We know NOTHING (even though I am sad to say I went to a pointless photography class) so I can't wait to see how the "professional" ones turn out.
After pictures we put the swimsuits on the kids and off they went to play in the sand. This was Connor's first beach trip and he LOVED it!
Pure happiness!
Didn't even realize he was blowing a bubble when I took the picture!
Ava's top item on her beach list, make a sand castle!
A close second was collecting sea shells and sand dollars.
Aunt Alli was her beach buddy the majority of the time since I was chasing around Connor.
This little guy was wiped out after such a fun day at the beach!
When he saw Daddy throwing a ball, his break time was over and he went straight for the "ba".
My mom, the papparazzo, had my camera and snapped some pictures of us without us knowing. I am so glad she did though. Sometimes the real life action shots are the ones I like the best.
He would have gone straight into the water, submerged and all, if I would have let him. We did wade out about ankle deep so he could splash around for a little bit. That water was cold and I am sorry, but there was no way I was getting a swim suit on yet!
My mom really took the camera to take pictures of Bri, who was trying to surf right beside us. David's son, Mike, is a great surfer and was helping her.
Looks pretty good!
Woohoo, and she's up!
She did awesome! I am sure that is much harder than it looks!
After naps and some freshening up we went to Mimi and Big Bob's for dinner. I had to get pictures of these two together because I think they resemble each other so much and this was only the second time for Big Bob to see Connor! He was only a month old the last time he saw him. He reads the blog but I know he was so anxious to see this little guy again in person!
Sharing secrets! ;)
The love is mutual!
Kay Kay and Ava.
I am sorry mom that I didn't get any more pictures of you and the kids! Hopefully there are some great ones from the beach though.
I also failed to get more with mimi too. C, was so tired at this point and not interested in pictures.
Our weekend was fast and furious but we soaked up every minute! Nothing really compares to being with family. I love you all so much!
1 comment:
I heart the beach.
Post a Comment