Thursday, October 1, 2009

Playdate at Christy's

This week we headed to Ft. Worth for a playdate at The Overstreet's house. Christy and Kara were excellent hostesses. It was great to hang out with such sweet friends that I don't see nearly enough! Kara was very nice and let Ava sit in her high chair for lunch. She even went over to her and held her hand.

Ava is always that child who never looks at the camera but instead likes to look at her friends around her. It seems she always wants what she can't have...here it is Henry's curly hair. He loves it can't you tell?!

and then it was Kara's cheerios...


and Brinley's bow. Sorry Brin! You were a good sport!



They're gonna be great friends



What's a playdate without a group shot of the kiddos
Christy got the bow grab on video, haha.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Oh my gosh, that video is priceless! I just love the bow grab! And the way that Henry starts to squeal and laugh, soooo cute! I'm glad you guys had such a great time! Gosh I miss y'all!