I could be slaving away in a classroom right now getting ready for another long school year but instead

I am playing with sidewalk chalk in my pj's with Ava

I am so thankful for my new job of being a stay at home mommy to this precious girl and I am so thankful for her sweet daddy for working so hard to make that happen.
4 comments:
Look at that sidewalk fun! Being able to stay at home really is something to be thankful for- not gonna lie, sometimes I wish I worked part time ;) hehe
Your blog is so sweet Vaughanie and it is posts like this that make it just so! : ) I couldn't agree more with all that you said : ).
I love seeing that sweet girl in Evey's clothes, makes my heart smile!
amen sister...love these hard working men!
Post a Comment