Looking in the mirror after we put her dress on
She was more excited than she looks. We were all gushing over her and making a big deal about how pretty she looked. She is a lot like me...doesn't like the attention.
Connor met some very special family members this weekend, including my Uncle Bobby.
The flower girls. Still no smile from the Munchie.
Finally some smiles! All it took was taking the heads off her polly pockets which she thought was so funny.
Family table (Mimi, Aunt Sabina, Uncle Bobby)
See my little Connor in the background? He was passed around and held the entire night. The evening is usually his fussy period but all the commotion and being held by so many different people seemed to help.
The highlight of Ava's evening...dancing with Aunt Alli! Those two didn't stop (even though I am sure Alli would have been happy to many times!)
Connor and Ava with their great grandparents Mimi and Big Bob
I stole these next pictures from my mom's friend so they are a little blurry.
I have never seen my mom look more beautiful and radiant!! I told her she looked like a barbie doll. Ava thought she looked like a princess.
My mom and David
Congratulations Mom and David!! I wish you a lifetime of happiness!
David, thank you for loving my mom and making her so happy. I love you both!





1 comment:
Just saw pictures on Facebook- she looked so beautiful and so did you and your sisters! Looks like it was a great day :)
Post a Comment