Monday, April 23, 2012

My cute balding baby

C's going through a rough period of balding and baby acne but I still think he is the cutest thing around!!
 
I love looking into those big eyes of his. We think he will probably have brown eyes like me. 

He is becoming more aware of things and loves to look around the room. His favorite things to stare at are the pictures on the wall and the ceiling fan. 

He gives the cutest flirty smiles. This isn't the best picture of it but I hope to get one soon. 

His big sister gives the cutest "unnatural" smile too!

Most of the time Ava keeps to herself but every once in awhile she will come and check on him and touch his cheeks or head and talk to him. 

We just recently started doing tummy time. Oopsy, dropped the ball on that one! He has such good head control already though that I didn't think to work on it. Tummy time brings back memories of when Ava would lay on the boppy and her head was sideways from her torticollis. It is so much easier for Connor, thank goodness. 

Good job little guy!


I love my boys so much!

4 comments:

Carla said...

He has got the sweetest face- it's totally yours!!

Jenny said...

precious boy vaughanie! i think he looks like you, but zack doesn't agree and thinks he looks just like mikey, especially in that first picture! i can't wait to meet him and hold him! love you guys!

Unknown said...

He is SO cute!!

Tana said...

He's getting so big! Beautiful little boy-looks a lot like mama I think! :)