Thursday, July 23, 2009

4 month dr. visit

On Wednesday we went to the doctor for Ava's 4 month check up. The doctor said she is doing well, hitting most of the major milestones for her age, but was hoping to see more improvement with her torticollis. She was pleased to see that she would voluntarily move her head from side to side but was wanting to see her hold her head straighter. I'm still not too concerned because I feel like she has been making improvements and that with a little more time it will get better. The doctor also said that we can start her on rice cereal but I think I am going to wait at least another month. I'm not ready for my baby to eat solids! I already feel like she is growing up too fast so I dont want to rush things if I can control it. Here are Ava's 4 month stats.

Weight: 13 lbs. 8.5 ounces (50-75%)
Length: 25 1/4 inches (75-90%)
Head size: 16 3/4 inces (90%)
Looks like my girl is going to be tall and have a big head or a supermodel and extra smart as I like to think! Oh so cute sitting in her bumbo seat.

Hey, what's that hand doing in there little missy?

Our daddy showed up after work with flowers for his girls.


Mikey showing off his squatting skills. Ava loves to bounce so we do squats with her to calm her down and this one likes to see just how low he can go.


3 comments:

Rikki said...

She is just so cute!! I can't believe she is 4 months old! Our girls are growing up WAAAYYY too fast! By the way- your hair looks fabulous! I love the new cut!!!

Tana said...

ohhh Kristen your haircut is SO cute!!

Gladice said...

I love the hair as well, KS!