On Monday Ava and I met up with Stephanie, Sara, Leanne, and their boys for a little playdate and craft time for the mommies. We had so much fun and it reminded me that I need to do things like this more often with friends. When we weren't tending to crying babies we were busy making onesies. I think they enjoyed it and I hope they find making them as relaxing as it does for me. When all the babies were awake we took their picture on this huge pillow. It's always funny when you try and get a group shot of babies. Someone is always crying. In this case Ryan and Derek took turns while Carter and Ava just hung out.
Ava with her boys Carter, Ryan, Derek
Me and Ava, Leanne and Carter, Sara and Ryan, Stephanie and Derek
Making onesies for their little men
Ryan
Carter
Sara and Ryan
Derek just got his 2 month shots and was very sleepy
The two "big kids" of the group getting to know each other. Carter is about a week older than Ava so it is fun to talk with Leanne about what he is doing next. Thanks friends for a fun day! Let's do it again soon, especially since Steph and Derek will be moving. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment